CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT AND DIRECTION
- Brainstorm concept and approach of musical project.
- Recommend the right Music Director for the project from a large stable of talent based on type of music, personalities of key people in project, skill level needed, and budget considerations.
- Audio By The Bay Productions has many proven and well-established songwriters available to fit your project.
- Recommend the right orchestrator to match your project.
- A full range of music preparation from small and inexpensive to full service studio quality.
- Coordinate all aspects of musicians between Music Producers and Music Director to ensure the right musicians for the project.
- Get the best singers available.
- Keeping all parties on track and communicating the end goal.
PRODUCING MUSIC RECORDINGS, MIXING, POST AND INSTALLATION
- Creative and Administrative.
- Paul Freeman engineers all Audio By The Bay recording and mixing sessions. Paul has received twelve Grammy nominations for Engineering and Producing.
- Complete breakdown of all music costs with guaranteed project price.
- Full production schedules created and maintained with regular updates for changes.
Advise and coordinate reference material.
Assemble rehearsal music.
Audio By The Bay regularly handles all music aspects of live shows - anything from a small pit band to over a 100 piece orchestra.
HANDLING MUSIC RIGHTS ISSUES
- Prepare re-use, new-use, and conversion contracts when necessary.
- Advise and coordinate music rights issues.
- Coordinate copyrighting of original songs.
Audio By The Bay Entertainment Group is part of Audio By The Bay Productions, Inc. comprised of three Business Units -
Music & Audio Post Production
System Hardware and Design
AUDIO BY THE BAY U.S.A
+1 (714) 547-9700
1101 E. Gene Autry Way
Anaheim, California 92805